The Outside Account Executive will join VERO Broadband’s team as an integral member that will drive Company growth and revenue expansion. VERO Broadband is focused on becoming a market leader in the fiber to the premise industry and this position will directly impact the Company’s overall success. The company has aggressive growth targets, and the Outside Account Executive’s primary objectives are to meet revenue projections and retention goals. This will include (but not limited to) the job responsibilities outlined below and will likely develop over time.
The Outside Account Executive will report to the Chief Revenue Officer of the Company and will be a remote based (home office) position. This role will have a loosely defined territory
Outside Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
· Serve as the primary driver of new revenue for the Company by actively engaging in prospecting and sales activities.
· Execute a sales strategy that encompasses all market segments including enterprise, government and education, small business, MDU and residential customers.
· Develop a deep understanding and stay current on all Company product offerings and align the correct offering with the customer based on their need.
· Assist existing customers with recontacting services, upgrading services, or resolving any unresolved service-related issues to ensure the highest customer retention possible.
· Engage prospects and new customers by using the most effective method which may include phone (cold calling), email and in person (door knocking).
· Work with marketing, business development and operational teams to ensure that sales efforts are aligned with marketing campaigns and new market expansions.
· Track sales activity and ensure accurate information is gathered to enable various KPIs and reporting that are regularly analyzed by management or other departments within the Company.
· Participate in sales strategies such as marketing campaigns, community events or conferences to that result in increasing market share.
· Prepare written communication and responses to RFPs and similar requests that align with core business goals as well as present when required to necessary stakeholders.
· Screen potential business deals by analyzing relevant data and provide appropriate recommendations that meet business objectives.
· Protect the Company’s value by keeping information confidential and conduct business in such a way that enhances the Company’s reputation.
· Stay current with industry trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
This position will require travel and work outside of traditional work hours as needed. Each Outside Account Executive will have an area of focus but may be asked to work opportunities in other areas as needed. Compensation for this position will include commissions plus a base salary.